Precision Vaccinations is an international publisher of research-based vaccine information and news vetted for commercial bias, clinical relevance, and ‘main-street’ comprehension by doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.
We have been 'fact-checking' vaccine information and news since 2016 and believe your trust must be earned each day!
With today’s ongoing ‘fake news’ debate and its influence on vaccination rates, Precision Vaccinations offers people a clear choice when searching for vaccine information they can trust. We enable people to reduce over-vaccination, adhere to vaccine schedules, and live life to the fullest.
Recently, the World Health Organization said, ‘vaccine misinformation is a major threat to global health that could reverse decades of progress in tackling preventable diseases. Digital organizations have a responsibility to their users -- to ensure that they can access facts about vaccines.'
Empower consumers, doctors, nurses, and pharmacists with trustworthy information to maximize each person's immunization needs and reduce overall healthcare costs.
Unique Publishing Goals
- Trusted - only licensed providers edit our content, delivering 100% transparency
- Understandable - our clinical information is written with a positive voice, translated into "main street" conversation
- Timely - breaking research is contextually integrated into the news as it is published;
- Experience - each article is designed with uniform navigation, offering a consistent learning experience
Did You Know
- 93% of patients read online news
- 82% of adults surveyed said they seek out trustworthy news
- 39% of people trust information from providers
- 37% of seniors now get vaccinations from pharmacies
- 22% of press releases exaggerate causal claims from correlational findings in observational studies.
Vaccine Market Overview
- Life-saving vaccines have had a profound impact on the world. Globally, 2 to 3 million fewer deaths occur each year because people are vaccinated and protected from diseases.
- Today, almost anyone can receive immunizations against 17 once common and potentially deadly infectious diseases in the United States.
- According to the CDC, almost 3.5 billion vaccine doses were distributed in the United States over the past ten years.
- Research says that for every $1 spent on vaccines, $3 in-direct benefits are realized in the USA from an economic perspective.
PV publishes breaking news posts, featured news articles, vaccine information channels, and an extensive vaccine library. These pages are reviewed for relevance and accuracy daily.
PV supports these industry-leading non-profit, health news publishing criteria:
Would you like to share our vaccination news articles from your website or mobile app? Choose one of the RSS feeds listed below to get started:
- Influenza: https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media/a/013d9a1c-6899-43df-9445-faa8942dd6c8
- Latest News: https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media
Inclusiveness is at the heart of thinking and acting as journalists. The complex issues we face as a society require respect for different viewpoints. Race, class, generation, gender, and geography affect perspective. Reflecting these differences in our reporting leads to better, more nuanced stories and a better-informed community.
We seek diverse voices in our management and reporting staff. Here is our advisory board.
Precision Vax publishes vaccine information based upon valid research from universities, government agencies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and the WHO. Furthermore, these organizations' editorial biases do not influence PV's independently published content. PV cites potential conflicts of interest on the same page as the published, relevant work.
PV's digital newsroom is insulated from any interaction with advertisers. Our news-gathering team is independent of commercial or political interests. We do not accept gifts or any remuneration to avoid any conflict-of-interest.
We do not allow third-parties to "ghost-write" news articles. If you have any questions, contact [email protected].
Medical Advisory Team
The Medical Advisory Team works closely with pharmacists, doctors, and nurses across a broad range of specialty areas to ensure PrecisionVax's published content is accurate, actionable, and understandable. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Robert Carlson, [email protected].
Our news organization commits to doing its best to publish accurate information. We stand by the information we publish, and if it’s not correct, we will change it as quickly as possible. We take many steps to ensure accuracy, such as:
- We investigate claims with skepticism; question assumptions; challenge conventional wisdom;
- We confirm information with subject-matter experts and seek to corroborate what sources tell us by talking with other informed people or consulting documents;
- We verify content, such as technical terms, stats, etc., against source documents or clarify who provides the information. We may share relevant components of a story with a primary source or an outside expert to verify them.
If our digital audiences cannot trust us to get the small things right, how can they trust us on the big things? We welcome feedback from our readers regarding the information that we publish. When a webpage is updated, the page date reflects when a change to the content on that page has been edited. PVax's network of medical editors reviews corrections related to clinical content.
Please send any suggested changes to [email protected].
Terms of Service: Using a PVax website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. All information on this site is provided "as-is" for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about your health. The use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk. PrecisionVaccinations.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website means you accept all changes.
Corrections: PVax is committed to making clarifications to its content when appropriate. We take prompt action to edit even minor errors like spelling, grammar, or stylistic changes. Because style changes do not change the content's meaning, those kinds of "style" changes will be updated on our site without notice.
Editorial: We are committed to publishing information on various immunization topics. We rely on you, our reader, to choose the most appropriate information for your needs. Information on PVax should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
Advertising: PVax accepts advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third-party banners, badges, contextual advertising, and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). We have regularly sought sponsorships and advertisements from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and other health leaders. These sponsorships, which are a form of advertising, enable us to provide you with our trusted content at no cost.
Precision Vax, LLC is a 100% woman-owned organization. Karen McClorey Hackett, the Precision Vax president, is committed to transparency in our ownership structure and revenue sources. We are a private company founded in 2016. Karen launched her career with IBM and has been investing in digital health enterprises since 1997. Here is Karen's Linkedin profile.
We produce our revenues from advertising. Our dominant advertiser is Google Adsense.
PrecisionVaccinations.com also has lead generation business agreements for discounts, clinical trials, diagnostic tests, and various healthcare providers for vaccine appointment requests.
As such, our editorial team has no relationship, nor communications, with any advertiser. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Comments and Concerns
We believe that public feedback is not a one-way street. Instead, we are committed to engaging with you and taking action based on your suggestions and other feedback.
In line with this, we are committed to providing greater transparency about how news is produced and offering regular contact and interaction points. We believe that news organizations have a responsibility to engage with the public on the values, issues, and ideas of the day and gain much to gain in return.
We will respond to your request within two business days. Please send an email to [email protected].
Karen Hackett, President