Precision Vax, LLC. is an international publisher of research-based vaccine news that is vetted for commercial bias, clinical relevance, and ‘main-street’ comprehension by doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.
Precision Vax has been 'fact-checking' its vaccine content since 2016.
Patients and healthcare providers can both trust Precision Vax news articles to help reduce over-vaccinations, enhance provider awareness, and empower people to live life to the fullest.
Empower doctors, nurses, and pharmacists with information and applications to maximize each person's immunization, and reduce overall healthcare costs.
PrecisionVax, (PV) publishes research-based news that is vetted for commercial bias, clinical relevance, and ‘main-street’ comprehension by doctors, nurses, and pharmacists. Both patients and healthcare providers can trust PV’s content to help reduce over-vaccinations.
PV unique publishing model achieves these goals:
- Trusted - only licensed providers edit our content, delivering 100% transparency
- Understandable - our clinical information is written with a positive voice, translated into "main street" conversation
- Timely - breaking research is contextually integrated into the news as it is published;
- Superior UX- each article is designed with uniform navigation, offering a consistent learning experience
Did You Know
- 93% of patients read online news
- 39% of people trust information from providers
- 37% of seniors now get vaccinations from pharmacies
- There are over 100 vaccines in clinical development
- Over 280,000 pharmacists are now certified to deliver immunizations
PV supports these industry leading non-profit, health news publishing criteria:
Vaccination Insights for Patients
is a free newsletter sent to your email address containing the latest vaccination information.
Vaccination Insights for Providers
- is a “real-time information network” publishing curated summaries of immunization research and related news providers can trust. Vaccination Insights aggregates information from the CDC, FDA, WHO, and highlights which studies are trending among their peers.
We syndicate several of our vaccination news articles each week into Facebook and Twitter, which you can easily "Like", "Share" or "Subscribe"
Would you like to share our vaccination news articles from your website or mobile app? Simply choose one of the RSS feeds listed below to get started:
- Zika: https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media/a/f9c5fe61-9bd8-4e9f-9d64-691ce342dbfI
- Influenza: https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media/a/013d9a1c-6899-43df-9445-faa8942dd6c8
- Latest News: https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media
- International Travel Vaccine News: https://www.vaxbeforetravel.com/rss/vbt
Inclusiveness is at the heart of thinking and acting as journalists. The complex issues we face as a society require respect for different viewpoints. Race, class, generation, gender, and geography all affect point of view. Reflecting these differences in our reporting leads to better, more nuanced stories and a better-informed community.
We seek diverse voices in our management and reporting staff. Here is our advisory board.
Precision Vax publishes vaccine news based upon valid research from universities, government agencies, pharmaceutical manufacturers and the WHO. These organizations have no influence on the published content.
Our news-gathering team is independent of commercial or political interests. We do not accept gifts, including paid travel, in order to avoid any conflict-of-interest or appearance thereof.
Our digital newsroom is insulated from any interaction with advertisers. We cite potential conflicts of interest on the same page as the published, relevant work.
We do not allow third parties to "ghost-write" news articles. If you have any questions contact [email protected].
Medical Advisory Team
The Medical Advisory Team works closely with pharmacists, doctors, and nurses across a broad range of specialty areas to ensure PrecisionVax's published content is accurate, actionable, and understandable. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Robert Carlson, [email protected].
Our news organization commits to doing its best to publish accurate information. We stand by the information we publish, and if it’s not correct, we will change it as quickly as possible. We take many steps to ensure accuracy, such as:
- We investigate claims with skepticism; question assumptions; challenge conventional wisdom;
- We confirm information with subject-matter experts, and seek to corroborate what sources tell us by talking with other informed people or consulting documents;
- We verify content, such as technical terms, stats, etc, against source documents or make clear who is providing the information. We may share relevant components of a story with a primary source or an outside expert to verify them.
If our digital audiences cannot trust us to get the small things right, how can they trust us on the big things?
We welcome feedback from our readers regarding the information that we publish. Our news organization is committed to telling readers when an error has been made, the magnitude of the error and the correct information, as quickly as possible. This commitment to transparency is applicable to small errors as well as large. Please send any suggested changes to [email protected].
Terms of Service: By using the PrecisionVaccinations.com website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. All information on this site is provided "as-is" for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about your health. The use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk. PrecisionVaccinations.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website means you accept all changes.
Corrections: PV.com is committed to making clarifications to its content when appropriate. We take prompt action to edit even minor errors like spelling, grammar, or stylistic changes. Because style changes do not change the meaning of the content, those kinds of "style" changes will be updated on our site without notice.
Editorial: We are committed to publishing information on various immunization topics. We rely on you, our reader, to choose the information that is most appropriate for your needs. Information located on PV.com should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
Advertising: PV.com accepts advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). We have regularly sought sponsorships and advertisements from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and other health leaders. These sponsorships, which are a form of advertising, enable us to provide you with our trusted content at no cost.
PrecisionVaccinations.com is owned by PrecisionVax, LLC, which is a woman-owned, international news organization. Karen McClorey Hackett, the president of PrecisionVax is committed to transparency in our ownership structure and revenue sources. We are a private company, founded in 2016.
We produce our revenues from advertising. Our dominate advertiser is Google Adsense.
PrecisionVaccinations.com also has lead generation business agreements with GoodRx for discounts, Antidote clinical trials, Ulta Labs for diagnostic tests, and various healthcare providers for vaccine appointment requests.
As such, our editorial team has no relationship, nor communications, with any advertiser. If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
Comments and Concerns
We believe that public feedback is not a one-way street. Instead, we are committed to engaging with you and taking action based on your suggestions, complaints and other feedback.
In line with this, we are committed to providing greater transparency about how news is produced and offering regular points of contact and interaction. We believe that news organizations have a responsibility to engage with the public on the values, issues, and ideas of the day and that we have much to gain in return.
We will respond to your request within two business days. Please send an email to [email protected].